12 June 2018 @ 8:00 – 13 June 2018 @ 19:00
With EEHE – Electric & Electronic Systems in Hybrid and Electric Vehicles and Electrical Energy Management – Haus der Technik provides a brilliant opportunity for developers, users and researchers to meet. The conference attendants thus have a chance to meet all important players in the industry at a single conference. Having screened a great number of submissions following the Call for Papers, the programme committee has put together an attractive array of conference papers, posters and vehicle displays.
Electric and electronic architectures for various electrified powertrains take centre stage just like power electronics, high and low voltage energy storage systems, charging technology and components. Further topics are general issues concerning electric mobility, market development and regulations but also safe and reliable on-board electricity supply for highly automated and autonomous driving.
We invite you to share your recent scientific results, research projects, as well as industrial developments and strategies, either in oral or poster presentations.
Conference language is English.
- Components, systems and architectures and design tools for Micro up to Full Hybrid, Plug-in-Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
- Electrified powertrain systems, High Volatage Safety, semiconductors for Hybrid and Electric Vehicle applications
- 12/48V power supply system architectures and 48V components
- Multiple voltage power supply (12V/24V/48V/HV)
- Electrical energy management and operating strategies (incl. Cloud/Backend)
- Battery management & low voltage accumulators
- Electric charging
- Power electronics
- Special applications for heavy duty vehicles
- Development tools and methods
- Power supply systems for highly automated or autonomous drive
Every contribution is scheduled with 20 minutes for the presentation and 10 minutes for discussion.
The targeted audience includes automotive engineers and managers, members of the automotive supplier chain as well as members of scientific institutions.